WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The terms Company or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa.
Terms & Conditions
- The purchaser acknowledges and agrees that no warranties, undertakings or promises other than those as reflected in writing herein shall be binding to the seller.
- The terms contained in the seller’s quotation constitutes an invitation to do business and shall only become binding on the seller once accepted, in writing, by the purchaser and confirmed by the management of the seller, in writing, to the purchaser. The purchaser shall however, not be entitled to withdraw his acceptance of the quotation prior to receipt of the seller’s confirmation of the quotation.
- No waiver or variation of the conditions contained in the confirmed quotation shall be binding on the seller unless approved in writing, by the seller’s management. No sales consultant shall have any authority to bind the seller to any agreement without the seller’s prior written approval thereto.
- The seller shall not be responsible for any damages which may occur during the installation of the goods in terms of this contract. (Cracked Walls, Cracked Plaster, Hollow/Cracked Tiles, ect) The purchaser is to move furniture, pot plants out of the way and take down curtains before installation.
- The purchaser shall be advised of the expected period of time between confirmation of the order and the installation date. The purchaser acknowledges and agrees, however, that delays may occur due to circumstances beyond the seller’s control and that the installation date is an estimated date and shall not be binding to the seller.
- The total cost of the products and services supplied is as reflected in the quotation/order/invoice. Any variation in this amount shall not be binding on the parties unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
- Ownership of the products shall remain vested in the seller until the full purchase price has been paid by the purchaser to the seller, notwithstanding that the products may have been installed at the purchaser’s premises.
- The purchaser shall pay 70% (seventy percent) of the total contract price, including installation, forthwith upon confirmation of order. The remaining 30% (thirty percent) of the total contract price shall be paid by the purchaser to the seller forthwith upon installation.
- In the event of the seller instituting legal proceedings against the purchaser for the recovery of any amounts due in terms of the contract, the purchaser shall be responsible for all legal costs including attorney and client charges and collection commission. The purchaser hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the magistrate’s court notwithstanding that the amount of the seller’s claim may otherwise exceed such court’s jurisdiction.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, no quotation shall be binding on the seller for a period exceeding thirty days from the date thereof.
- The seller reserves the right to modify, improve or change the design of the product without notice.
- Certificate given under the hand of any member of the seller as to the amount due by the purchaser to the seller in terms hereof, shall constitute prime face proof of such amount.
- The purchaser acknowledges that he is fully acquainted with the terms contained herein and that the agreement between the seller and the purchaser is governed by the terms contained herein.
- The Seller guarantees the product for five years on all Retractable doors and Swing Gates, from date of installation, excluding DX215 which has a 24-month guarantee.
- The address appearing on the face of the contract is my/our chosen domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes.
- Suretyship agreement: In the event of the purchaser being a company, corporation or partnership, the person signing on behalf of the purchaser hereby binds himself as surety and co-principal debtor for all the obligations of the purchaser in terms hereof and hereby renounces the benefits of exclusion and division.
- We at Defendoor CC reserve the right to remove any Defendoor product if full payment is not received within 24 hours after installation.